[宇宙探索] 纪念加加林进入太空50周年[1080I][2012][容量21.51G]

蓝鸟 发表于 2019-1-6 23:12:06 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

大小: 21.51 G
清晰度: 1080I
视频: AVC, 29.970fps, 16:9
实际片长: 1小时40分0秒
音频:
英语, 2.0声道, LPCM, 48KHz, 1536Kbps
字幕:中文/英语/丹麦语/俄语/保加利亚语/克罗地亚语/匈牙利语/卡纳达语/印地语/印尼语/土耳其语/孟加拉语/希伯来语/德语/意大利语/捷克语/日语/法语/波兰语/波斯语/泰米尔语/泰语/现代希腊语/罗马尼亚语/荷兰语/葡萄牙语/西班牙语/阿拉伯语/马拉雅拉姆语/马来语
又名:纪念加加林进入太空50周年 [原盘中字]First Orbit 2012
纪念加加林进入太空50周年[1080I][2012][容量21.51G]-1.jpg

1961年4月12日莫斯科时间上午9时零7分,加加林乘坐东方1号宇宙飞船从拜克努尔发射场起航,在最大高度为301公里的轨道上绕地球一周,完成了世界上首次载人宇宙飞行。First Orbit这部电影就是为了纪念加加林进入太空50周年而拍摄的。

First Orbit - Blu-ray (subtitled into 30 languages)
Yuri Gagarin (Actor), Sergei Korolev (Actor), Christopher Riley (Director) | Rated: Universal, suitable for all

April 12th 1961 – Yuri Gagarin is about to see what no other person has seen in the history of humanity – the Earth from space. In the next 108 minutes he’ll see more than most people do in a lifetime. What sights awaited the first cosmonaut silently gliding over the world below? What was it like to view the oceans and continents sailing by from such a height?

In a unique collaboration with the European Space Agency, and the Expedition 26/ 27 crew of the International Space Station, we have created a new film of what Gagarin first witnessed fifty years ago.

By matching the orbital path of the Space Station, as closely as possible, to that of Gagarin’s Vostok 1 spaceship and filming the same vistas of the Earth through the new giant cupola window, astronaut Paolo Nespoli, and documentary film maker Christopher Riley, have captured a new digital high definition view of the Earth below, half a century after Gagarin first witnessed it.

Weaving these new views together with historic, recordings of Gagarin from the time, (subtitled in English) and an original score by composer Philip Sheppard, we have created a spellbinding film to share with people around the world on this historic anniversary.

Watched over 3.3 million times on YouTube and screened publically at over 1600 venues in more than 130 countries, First Orbit has now been translated by the fans into more than 30 languages.

种子下载地址:

[2012]纪念加加林进入太空50周年[BD原盘21.51G]-1080.cn出品.torrent ( 127.49 KB )

来源:网络转载
加入蓝光高清网VIP会员  无限制下载本站所有资源---点这里

资源下载、资源播放、字幕使用、无法下载等常见问题---点这里
回复

使用道具 举报

全部回复0 显示全部楼层

发表回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

开通会员 帮助中心 返回顶部 返回列表